Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Paid my bill still no service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Paid my bill still no service

I paid my bill on January 14 which was $50 off an debit card , the next day i added a line & payed an additional & 75$ for the bill and activation fee off an separate credit card , the worker asked if i wanted to pay a $3 fee if i wanted it to be equal to the monthly bill which was $80 a month for 2 lines . 3 days later i have no service &a still don’t . I have contacted customer service they had me put some numbers and # symbols & it said it reset my network service in which my phone has never turned on with the service several hours later.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Paid my bill still no service

Hi there, @br556803_! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @br556803_! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I’ve had the same issues and called customer service several times with no luck. Paid $80.00 to spend more time on phone with boost customer service 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Ashcosmo. We have replied to your post, please check. 

Highlighted

I paid my bill last night but there is no service
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Chasity16! We're sorry to know you're experiencing that situation. We want to help. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25 

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Enthusiast

My bill is 85.00 I paid 86.00 my balance is now 86.00 but boost isn’t taking my money from the balance why.”? I can’t make any calls or text. When I call 611 it says I have a balance of 86.00 and need to pay 0.00 to get service back what is going on someone please help
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, Handymandy19922! We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted

I am having the same problem. I have a positive balance on my account, yet web and phone say I need to make a payment of $0.00 to restore service. And you want to charge me $3 to talk to a phone agent to sort out your mistake?!! I am a new customer and so far have had nothing but frustration in dealing with Boost. I have now been without phone service for one reason or another for over 24 hours. Feeling like I made a huge mistake in bringing my business here.....

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @UnhappyNewbie. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.