Over before it really started

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Over before it really started

I was really hopeful when I saw the plans with boost and some of their phones, but this entire experience has been completely garbage. I have been patient and tried chatting with admins to resolve my service issues, but I guess the real issue is just Boost and their non existent towers. Or what might as well be. I will be switching back to Straight Talk next week and returning the phone I dearly have come to love as I'm not wasting money on service that just isn't there. What the heck happened to you guys and why are you lying to people?? It doesn't matter, this company is driving itself into the ground the way things are going. Anyone reading this, I wholeheartedly suggest switching if you live anywhere that isn't a major city as this deal with T-mobile has ruined Boost.  You guys have the chance to still fix this, but with the way you're outright lying to customers and throttling these "unlimited" plans, I really doubt you will. I feel bad for you CS folk, I know most of you aren't at fault here per usual its the corporation that stands behind you but keep you in the dark on matters fault but this is unacceptable to even think that no one has tried changing things. I'm sorry to go but I cannot support a company that cannot even support itself. 

~Winter
0 REPLIES 0