No incentives for current customers and great deals for new customers

No incentives for current customers and great deals for new customers

I'm not for sure how long I have been with boost but long enough that I have 5 lines and purchased numerous phones. I'm at the point where I'm about to switch companies though. I need to buy a new phone but find myself very aggitated when I see all these wonderful promotions for new customers but your already exsiting customers have to pay a ton more. Doesnt seem right to treat your loyal customers that way. Maybe you should offer them a great deal o their montly plan or upgrade. Sure would be nice for once.
2 REPLIES 2
Accomplice

Re: No incentives for current customers and great deals for new customers

It s day 3 and I have yet to see someone step up to the plate and tell me why as a customer since since 2006 I cant get a recertfied iphone for $49 and anyone who jumps with phone cell companies can? If I wanted the same phone it will cost me $249? Boost, why are you punishing loyal customers? The boost employee s at all of your stores deal with frustrated current customers who would like newer phones but are excluded...any they dont agree with the treatment of loyal custoners either. It sends out a pretty clear message to current loyal customers.
Accomplice

Re: No incentives for current customers and great deals for new customers

Maybe if Boost would make a good faith of the exact same deal it would acceptable. Please do not respond with a generic we value you re response or offer a pay as you go plan that will cost you more for the $49 recertified iphone 7 (I was offered a payment plan for the samw phone which total cost was $249 ). All we are asking is the same deals tou give to new customers..the $49 recertified iphone 7. Other cell companies offer the same deal for current customers so it would be nice if Boost would treat their loyal customers the same. TY