New data cap on so called unlimited plan

Highlighted
Promoter

New data cap on so called unlimited plan

This is bogus! You can't do anything with 2G "data access"! I mean come on... 5G is out and we are dropped to 2G?!? What the hell do you suppose we are going to do with 2G??? It's like handing someone a brick and asking them to access the freakin internet with it!!! How is that "unlimited" data?!?!?!?!?! If i cant use my data at 2G then im not getting unlimited data am i?????!!!!???? So im paying $50 a month for unlimited and im not getting what i pay for!!!!!! What a ripoff!!! Good going Boost Mobile you freakin sellouts!!! And no i will not private message an agent! Your agents wont do anything but feed me the same line of b.s. over and over and try to shut me up with a weak ass bribe of some pointless amount of extra data!!! Fix this data cap garbage!!!! Thats what we all want!!! Stick your other b.s. offers in the trash where they belong!!!
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Hi, Masonl55!  I'm so sorry we let you down. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a private message? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

Highlighted
Accomplice

This is "Unlimited."IMG_3023.PNG