Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Need to recover my pin

Highlighted
Accomplice

Need to recover my pin

My phone was stolen ,I don't remember the pin , i tried to contact boost mobile for farther assistance ,but i did't get help at all.

after  several attempts the Customer representative agent provide me the following email : govidauth@sprint.com 

he said i must email copy of my Identification document and bank statement in order to reset my pin ,  i did so and no one replied to my email.

I own the number and i have a lot of business going with it , I wish batter assistance before i lose more. 

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need to recover my pin

Hi there, musabalhussein. Thanks for contacting us.

when did you send the email? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Dec 12, 2019, 2:37 PM

Highlighted
Agent

It definitely has been more time than expected. Please, make sure that you used the correct email address and resend your request. They usually reply in 24 hrs. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

It's the correct email. 

I resend follow up today hopefully someone offer look at my case 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Did you include your case ID number on your email?

Highlighted
Accomplice

yes , i did

Highlighted
Agent

Great! They should be contacting you soon. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

No one did yet? it's been a while 

Highlighted
Agent

Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.