Need to activate phone/migrate number and add a line

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Need to activate phone/migrate number and add a line

Hello, I am existing Boost customer in need of adding a line to my account. I understand I need to activate the new Boost phone first. I want to migrate a phone number from Sprint to the new phone, so I need help with that since I can't port it. I also cannot figure out how to make sure this line becomes part of a family plan, I am currently on my own. Am I doing this in the right order?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Need to activate phone/migrate number and add a line

Hi there lauri_lana. You are right on. Migration can only be done through our system. Please send me a Private Message with the following info; your phone, pin number, the Sprint phone number and pin, the IMEI/DEC, SIM card number of the device to be activate, name and address of the new account and a new 4 digit pin. We handle the rest. 

1 REPLY
Agent

Re: Need to activate phone/migrate number and add a line

Hi there lauri_lana. You are right on. Migration can only be done through our system. Please send me a Private Message with the following info; your phone, pin number, the Sprint phone number and pin, the IMEI/DEC, SIM card number of the device to be activate, name and address of the new account and a new 4 digit pin. We handle the rest.