MY DATA $35 PLAN... ALWAYS GONE IN 2 DAYS......

Highlighted
Enthusiast

MY DATA $35 PLAN... ALWAYS GONE IN 2 DAYS......

I feel like I deserve something here... unlimited data... something.. please look up my account and you will see. All the money I have been using buying g data packs because of my data or signal being screwed. I have been with you guys for years! Past 6 months, I'm roaming, all my data is randomly gone?!? Then I have to call.. and pay for add on.. every month! I've spoke to you guys 4 times this month about it. It's getting out of hand.. and today one of your people told me... "I'm going to make your plan the $35 6gb plan.... then proceeds to tell me I have $35 3g ... apoligizes.. and you guys give me 1 GB data pack....... 1 gb...... go make me feel better?! I want something... I buy and buy and buy data packs.... I use spotify.. and it eats my data??? Its all I do on my phone. You guys need to please address this... I'm getting very inpatient........
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Nickg317. Thanks for reaching out to us here. We apologize for any inconvenience. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?