Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Leaving a family plan

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Leaving a family plan

I am trying to leave my family plan because I need my line and my service is interrupted because the primary line hasn't paid. I was certain I had left my family plan and I went to Reboost my new plan but now it's saying I'm still on the family plan?!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Leaving a family plan

Don’t fret, @Bercasto, @Dejayxb! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with the primary line's phone number and PIN and the phone number of the line you wish to remove?

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same problem.
Highlighted

Don’t fret, @Bercasto, @Dejayxb! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with the primary line's phone number and PIN and the phone number of the line you wish to remove?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I would like to change my family plan to a single plan
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Micelaine! Just send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code & we’ll look into this for you.

Highlighted
Groupie

I would also like to leave my family 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Hanim! Just send us a private message with your phone number and pin & we’ll look into this for you.

Highlighted

Same problem
Highlighted
Agent

Hello there,  @rockysylvester! Can you please send  us a private message with the details so we can get this thing figured out?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’m part of a family plan too and paid my part of the bill that’s due but it’s still saying I’m part of the family plan because the other person who is the primary isn’t able to pay and doesn’t need their line anymore due to personal reasons so how do I fix this?!