Is it possible to bring my own phone and port in my number for the $25 per line family plan?

Accomplice

Is it possible to bring my own phone and port in my number for the $25 per line family plan?

Hello,

I'm currently a Cricket customer (I'm paying $130 a month for 3 lines with 4GB of data per line and 1 line that has 8GB), but I checked my IMEI after I heard about the deal for MetroPCS and Cricket customers to switch and get 4 lines that all have unlimited data for $100 per month and read the fine print. It all sounds pretty good to me, but I haven't found any information about what the process is to port your number over to Boost and if that can only be done with new phones or if you can still port your number if you got a SIM card for your unlocked phone (mine is a factory unlocked iPhone 5S). I know that on the page where you can order a phone it says that all phones come with the ability to keep your number, but I haven't found any information like that for the SIM cards. I'd be very appreciative if someone who knows more about this than I do could help me out.

thanks

iosman

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is it possible to bring my own phone and port in my number for the $25 per line family plan?

Let’s do some investigating. You can get the SIM card for the compatible device through here

Accomplice

Re: Is it possible to bring my own phone and port in my number for the $25 per line family plan?

@iosman123 wrote:

Hello,

I'm currently a Cricket customer (I'm paying $130 a month for 3 lines with 4GB of data per line and 1 line that has 8GB), but I checked my IMEI after I heard about the deal for MetroPCS and Cricket customers to switch and get 4 lines that all have unlimited data for $100 per month and read the fine print. It all sounds pretty good to me, but I haven't found any information about what the process is to port your number over to Boost and if that can only be done with new phones or if you can still port your number if you got a SIM card for your unlocked phone (mine is a factory unlocked iPhone 5S). I know that on the page where you can order a phone it says that all phones come with the ability to keep your number, but I haven't found any information like that for the SIM cards. I'd be very appreciative if someone who knows more about this than I do could help me out.

thanks

iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed..