I tried to add a member to my family plan but now both of our accounts are messed up.

I tried to add a member to my family plan but now both of our accounts are messed up.

Hello, I've been trying to add my mom to my family plan. I sent an invite and had her accept it but I cannot change the plan on her account to complete it. I get an error saying that there are no plans available in my area. I then noticed that on my own account (I guess the 'main' family account) my address is out of date. I never changed it when I moved from Florida to Kentucky. So I thought this may have been the problem - that my mom couldn't join my plan because we're listed as being in different states. But I get an error when I try to change my address that says: "Not found in database: Dealer 0EABV51X does not have a CSA linked", followed by "Application processing error".

On top of this, my mom keeps getting error 34 on her Samsung Galaxy J3 when she tries to send messages and sometimes receives multiple copies of the same text that someone sends her, often up to half an hour later. I think this issue is linked to the account information and plans not being correct.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: I tried to add a member to my family plan but now both of our accounts are messed up.

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the phone number and PIN of the line that you would like to add.

Groupie

Re: I tried to add a member to my family plan but now both of our accounts are messed up.

Hi, Hamilton! I was just wondering if you might be able to help me with this same issue (except with a different phone), or perhaps another member could?
Highlighted
Agent

For sure, @Jordan_2000! Please, send us a private message to further assist you.