I need to remove someone from my family plan

Highlighted
Accomplice

I need to remove someone from my family plan

I am in need of removing someone from my family plan, as their phone is toast & I need to pay my account.

Thanks~!

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: I need to remove someone from my family plan

Hi there ghsthntr4life. You are able to complete this task by logging on to your online account. As the primary account holder, you are able to remove any line from the account. https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?intnav=UtilNav:SignIn. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

It is not letting me or I am not seeing where. My account is not active & waiting for payment but I do not want to pay for that phone, so I need it removed before I can pay to turn it back on.

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. We will be able to assist. Please send us a private message with the phone number and pin code to the primary account. As well the phone number of the line you would like to remove. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help with this too
Highlighted
Agent

Happy to assist. Hi there Secabrera. Please send us a private message with the primary number and pin code, along with the number you would like to remove. Victor21

Highlighted

I need to remove someone from my family plan. Can’t figure out how and don’t know how to private message you or anyone else. I am stuck.
Highlighted

I need to be off of the family plan but I am not the primary. We broke up what do I do
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code so we can assist you with this. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I need help with this too the website won't let me remove the number