Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

I need my account number.

How can I get my account number?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I need my account number.

Hey there, sowens86! Sorry for the late reply! I just replied to the private message you sent about requesting your account number.

If anyone else has the same request, feel free to send me (or any other Community agent available) a private message including your phone number and PIN code.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

At your service!

Hozuki_Robert

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Hey there, sowens86! Sorry for the late reply! I just replied to the private message you sent about requesting your account number.

If anyone else has the same request, feel free to send me (or any other Community agent available) a private message including your phone number and PIN code.

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (Hozuki_Robert in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

At your service!

Hozuki_Robert

View solution in original post

Groupie

Is this private or can everyone see
Agent

Hi there, @Melmel8981! Thanks for reaching out to us here. To further assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Private

Private
Agent

Hello, @OHowze. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

I NEED MY ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR BOOST MOBILE

Agent

Hi, @NONAME1967. Thanks for reaching out to us. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Groupie

What inbox