How much data is available for the Unlimited Family plan

Go to solution
Highlighted

I am interested in doing the Unltd family plan for 2 or 3 lines and am curious what the data cap is total for all the lines or is it unltd for each individual line

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How much data is available for the Unlimited Family plan

Hello. The Unlimited family plan is unlimited for each individual line.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. The Unlimited family plan is unlimited for each individual line.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I'm not interested in the family plan.
I'm referring to a single plan for myself.
Every month my services are limited.
✔ check out my plan.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello @EddieBell63. You can get detailed information about our single lines plan here at https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/shop/plans/monthly-phone-plans/

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have Boost Family Unlimited Everything Plan for my 2 phones. I have had this for over a year never had data problems.  Just before my bill was due on the 10th of this month I got notice that i was at 85% of my data limit.  (Definition of Unlimited is not limited or restricted in terms of number, quantity, or extent. "the range of possible adaptations was unlimited")

synonyms:

inexhaustiblelimitlessillimitableboundlessimmeasurableincalculableuntoldinfiniteendlessbottomlessnever-ending

would someone explain this to me why I got notice on a UNLIMITED plan?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there TEXWV. Unlimited Gigs customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle will be de-prioritized during times and places where the Sprint network is constrained. You would still remain with data, but during this time the service will be  de-prioritized based on users. Victor21

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Lies primary line has unlt 4g
Secondary line ultra 2g
They won’t tell u that
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! The unlimited family plan includes Unlimited Talk, Text and Data up to 23GB for every line. After that, Quality of Service (QoS) kicks in. Customers who use more than 23GB of data during a billing cycle will be deprioritized during times and places where the network is constrained.