How do you contact the corporate office for Boost

Highlighted

How do you contact the corporate office for Boost

My experience with customer service was atrocious. This can not be common practice. I'm in udder disbelief. I have never had to spend five hours on the phone to not accomplish any resolution. This experience today has me looking at other carriers.
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Myjurnee44! We're saddened to know you feel this way. What is going on? Please, let us know if there is anything we can do. If you'd prefer, private message us your all the details, so we can look into the matter. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25 

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

I realize that this is a old question.  But, I need to get in touch with the Boost Corporate office, too. Customer Service is useless. I tried to resolve my issue via Facebook, and the experience was just as bad.

I regret the day I got involved with this company.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Katlady350. Thanks for contacting us. It seems we've upset you. How can we assist you today?

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I contact the Corporate Office?

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry, we don't have contact available to Corporate. Issues and requests are received by Customer Service and escalated to the different departments as needed. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I tried Customer Service. They are useless,. I tried via FB, that was just as bad.

I see why information about contacting the Corporate Office is such a secret.  

This is us a terrible way to do business. I won't be back.

Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry to hear that. Please, know that we're here to help. Send us a private message with details of the matter and we'll be happy to assist you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I send a private message?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there. Please tap on the agent's name and it will provide the option to private message. Victor21