How do i cancel phone insurance?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: How do i cancel phone insurance?

That does not work. It does not give you that option. It shows up listed there,  Instead of giving any options, it tells you to go to the Device & Support tab to cancel your insurance, which does not have that option.

Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please send us the details via private message along with your phone number so we can follow up on this.

Highlighted

Call (844)534-3099 to cancel phone insurance.

I want to save all of the customers a great deal of wasted time following the instruction from the change/add and FAQ by explaining that none of this is true.

You actually have to click the link to the site for the insurance underwriter (Zurich - eSecuritel - https://www.myphoneguardian.com/boostmobile).

Do not waste the time to login and scroll through the pages to figure out where to go because once you do, the site only displays a page to call a number that you will then have to navigate to get a representative.

It is unfortunate that I found so many responses giving false instruction and requesting the customers to send personal text for better assistance.  Boooooo to Boost - yet another way to not satisfy your customers. Just booooooo!

Highlighted

Once you are in your account over the phone wait for the message to press 3 for change plan or add-ons, upon doing so it gives you details on your current plan & add ons then it's gonna ask you if you want to change your plan press 1 change add ons press 2, you press 2 and listen to the directions about removing the insurance . From there it's a piece of cake