Hotspot

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hotspot

So I am suppose to be getting 30gb of hotspot with my plan but after 25 GB it basically won't let me connect to anything and if it does it says internet not available on the device
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Hotspot

Hey there, @Dearash89! We've already received your private message, we will continue with the assistance there!

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Hey there, @Dearash89! We've already received your private message, we will continue with the assistance there!

Groupie

So I paid my bill yesterday 1-24-19. But as of 12:19:19 I have had no hotspot. I thought hotspot. Was supposed to renew when you paid your bill.
Agent

Hey there, LeeLee0121. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks.

Groupie

I am beyond pissed right now!! I signed up at a boost store just over a week ago.  The sign in the store said i would be getting 30gb of hotspot but apparently that was a LIE!  I have only used my hotspot 3 times for a couple hours each and it says i have already used up all of my hotspot !  No way!!  Ive used hotspots with several different providers and NEVER has it gotten used that quickly!  I only had 1 ps4 conected to watch tv for literally like 2 hours each time.  Im switching ASAP!  

Agent

That’s not what we like to hear. We definitely want to look into this for you, @Mombowie05. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

I am having this same exact issue on my phone 8 plus. I didn't have this issue until these past 2 months and now my hot spot is not working even after I pay my bill
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Msaldana-1114. We have received your private message and will continue to assist you in private.

Groupie

I logged into my hotspot on my phone with my Nintendo switch but it says I need to register my switch with the hotspot but there is nowhere to do that on the boost mobile page. If someone knows a solution I'm all ears.
Agent

Hi there, poqbull86. Thanks for contacting us. 

That's weird. There's no place to register the Nintendo. The way the hotspot works is that you set it up, assign a password and name, and then any device should be able to connect.