Hotspot not working

Go to solution
Enthusiast

Hotspot not working

I just recently reactivated my family plan with 2 lines with the $60 plan. We had issues doing that but customer chat helped and fixed the family plan. But now one phone pops an error when hotspot is used. It says "you are not subscribed to hotspot" however it is part of the plan and shows 30GB available on our account pages. Is there any way to fix this so we can use this service on both paid phones?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Hotspot not working

Hi Krystalan. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. What's the phone number and PIN for the account that is giving you this issue? Please, let us know in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi Krystalan. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. What's the phone number and PIN for the account that is giving you this issue? Please, let us know in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

My data is not working either
Agent

Hi there Shaunamaco. We definitely would like to look into this. Please send us a private message with your street address and we will figure this out. Victor21