Hotspot data

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Hotspot data

Is there anyway to add-on hotspot data to unlimited plans if you run out??? My family uses my hotspot alot and it would help if I could add data as needed....πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” sorry to inconvene....
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hotspot data

Hey there, kinggunter! Unfortunately unlimited plans do not have the capability to add more hotspot data. If your plan is the $50 unlimited. You can go up to the $60 unlimited to get 20GB of hotspot.

5 REPLIES

Hey there, kinggunter! Unfortunately unlimited plans do not have the capability to add more hotspot data. If your plan is the $50 unlimited. You can go up to the $60 unlimited to get 20GB of hotspot.

Groupie

I understand now, so, I added money to my account and tried to restart my plan to get my 20 again and I have yet to receive them...... did I do everything right?? Had trouble adding money to my account with debit card, also.... had to buy re-boost card

Good morning, kinggunter! Sorry for the late reply!

To better help you, please send us a private message including your account's phone number and PIN.

That way, we'll verify what's happening with your Hotspot data usage after having added money to your account.

Looking forward to your message!

Hozuki_Robert

I am also having the same issue and I paid mine 4 days ago still nothing
Agent

Hey there, stevenspaulding! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message and we will take care of this for you.