Having trouble add line to family plan

Enthusiast

Having trouble add line to family plan

If you have grace period, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR FAMILY PLAN!

I received an offer for a family plan. On March 10, I paid $100 and switched to the family plan, adding my my wife and 2 children. I was told that because my wife was a premier customer with grace period, she needed to be removed first before she can be added. I was told that this process takes 48-72 hours. I then received a notification stating her plan was switched to “daily unlimited.” (This wasn’t what we signed up for.)

On the morning of the third day, in an attempt to call me after our car had broken down on the side of the road, we found out that her service was disconnected and she could not make calls.
I called Boost Mobile and they said that “we” switched her plan to daily unlimited and would restore her service as a “courtesy.” By the way, this was very insulting. The customer service representative said that the process of adding her wasn’t done properly, and it would take an additional 3-5 days to remove her from the “grace period” to add her to the “family plan.”

On the third day, my wife’s services were disconnected. I called again, and was told that boost would restore service as a “courtesy”, while they remove her from the “grace period”. I was told the matter is being escalated, and will be resolved in 3-5 days. Well, this morning my wife’s phone was disconnected again. I called and I was told it will take 3-5 days to remove her from the “grace period”, yet again. This time I have the entire call recorded for my records.

I paid $100 on March 10th for 3 lines to be seamlessly added to my account for the “family plan” that Boost Mobile advertised. I have spent 4 hours on the phone with Boost Mobile over the last 14 day. I have been late to work, dropping my kids off to school, and most importantly, my wife was stranded with no service over this matter. I have zero confidence that her line will be added to the plan after the 3-5 days are up. I have been a boost Mobile customer in some capacity since two-way radios. This is such a shame and a headache.
Enthusiast

Re: Having trouble add line to family plan

I’m not sure how to pm
Enthusiast

I’m not sure how to message.
Agent

@Brotherej: You can send a Private Message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. If you don't see the message icon, it means that you need to go to your email and look for a message that was sent from the Community with a link to confirm your email.