Having trouble add line to family plan

Accomplice

I have been trying to get my son and myself on a family plan. He is new to boost but I have been with boost for about 10 years now his phone is activated and he has a phone #. When I first started this it was just befor summer break and since he stays around the house I kinda dropped the ball on it at that point in time. Now school is back in and him being in 10th grade and the fact he participated in a lot of after school sports he really really needs his phone. I had to go back with single line again because it will not let me invite anyone. Keeps saying system erro.. my plan renewed today and his will on 9/3/17. After reading about others problems i think it's because I'm enrolled in the grace period. Can someone please please help me before his month is up?
Thanks
13 REPLIES 13
Agent

Re: Having trouble add line to family plan

Hi there Searay2610. We are sorry you are having an issue trying to create a Family Plan. Please send us a private message with both your phone numbers and pin so we can properly assist you. 

Accomplice

I am having trouble inviting people to my family plan. Can you help?

Accomplice

I started this 3 weeks ago. I gave received a message from boost I was no longer enrolled in grace period but still haven't gotten him on my plan. He has not had a phone excep 3days to do the daily plan and use his $10 credit. It is almost time for me to pay my next month. Please can someone tell me what I need to do to get this fixed or do i just change my service after 10 yeasr
Accomplice

I started this 3 weeks ago. I gave received a message from boost I was no longer enrolled in grace period but still haven't gotten him on my plan. He has not had a phone excep 3days to do the daily plan and use his $10 credit. It is almost time for me to pay my next month. Please can someone tell me what I need to do to get this fixed or do i just change my service after 10 years? I'm not wanting to pay a month of service for 1 week maybe week and 1/2. I really do need my 15year old to have a phone now or asap. Please please help me
Accomplice

I received the message from boost on 9/5/17 @ 4:01pm that I have been removed from the premier plan. (Grace period). Still I can't add my son's phone??

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, Searay2610. Please send us a private message so we can help you with your request.

Groupie

I am also having the same problem it says i cannot add an account in grace period but all bills has been paid please help
Enthusiast

I’m having a similar issue. I’m going on 3 weeks with no remedy.
Agent

Hello, @Brotherej! Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.