Got a txt claiming 2months free unlimited high speed data

Got a txt claiming 2months free unlimited high speed data

So I recently had to switch to the not $50 plan but down to the $35 which is I believe 3 gigs of high-speed data anyways been a Boost customer for 5 years and this was the first time I got one of these so super excited thought it was cool got the message on the 28th of December didn't realize till about the 15th of this month when I started getting capped or throttled whatever you want to call it that I was not getting you know the service that they claim they're going to give me two months for free so I called talk to the man on the phone he said you know let me check he seen the text message so he said oh yeah you know he was a gig free of data you know give me 24 hours to get this worked out so that never ended up happening I've had to call back over four to five different times each time someone saying something completely different you know they all start off saying I have the unlimited data plan but it's a lot because I do not you know I'm still Throttle Down to 2G network by the end of the first two times I called they ended up telling me that the network in my area was getting worked on the first time the lady did the lady told me that she actually came back onto the phone corrected her staying me and said they're actually fixed so then I called back a third time explain myself finally the lady gave me a ticket number stated that when I call back with this ticket number he know they're going to get it set up for you you got to call back in 2 more days you know in the middle of the month and they'll get it set it up for you you won't have to explain yourself no longer has like sweet you know it's been a headache called back with that ticket number me and the one dude who answered this 4th time got into it for a little bit of course me having to explain myself reiterate myself finally made him see so he even gave me another ticket number and told me to please give him 48 hours and added two gigs of data to my plan well today when I called back the man you know argued with me the whole time and I ask for the manager because you know nothing's getting worked out here the same thing same thing he then puts the phone comes back and pretends like he's a manager it was the same exact guy I talk to you on the phone before I told him just put me to your manager so I thought that was classic telling me I have high-speed data internet again which I do not and that's telling me that you know the 3-g is what I get the two months of the free high-speed data that they said they were offering me I guess their 3-g network is their High Speed network is what to do to explain to me still haven't gotten the two months free still being throttled and about fed up with him anyone else having this problem

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Got a txt claiming 2months free unlimited high speed data

@Cam1325

We truly apologize for this inconvenience. Let’s take a closer look. Could you please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN? - E.J.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I too was offered 2 months of free service to switch back to Boost. I no longer own the number that the offer was placed on but that shouldn't matter right. Can someone look up my acct. to find out id like to start my service NOW pls.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Mariah92114 We apologize for the inconvenience. The offer is attach to the number, if the number does not longer exist you will not receive the offer. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Then can I port my number that I have now to yall & get one month free for switching. Can I still use my iPhone 5s & old sim card?
Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately, we don't have that kind of promotion. You can check our current promotions here at https://www.boostmobile.com/stores/offers.html.