Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Galaxy S8 too slow even after factory reset.

Highlighted
Groupie

Galaxy S8 too slow even after factory reset.

For the past 2 days my galaxy s8 has been so slow that it can barely open apps even after a factory reset. Took it to the store and it magically worked fine. I get home, it's back to being slow again. Everything I look up online points to my service provider. What's up with that Boost Mobile?
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Galaxy S8 too slow even after factory reset.

Sorry to hear that, IH8Boost. Let's check this thing out. Just to confirm, is the handset working slowly or the service? How long have you been experiencing this issue?

Highlighted
Groupie

I assume the service. It hasn't really been that great to begin with. Always works awesome at home until 2 days ago. But it has always been pretty terrible everywhere else I go. Work, friends houses. Works like a champ at the store. I'm about to drive out there now just so I can download a game.
Highlighted
Agent

To research further, can you please provide us with the nearest cross streets and zip code where this occurs so we can check the network performance? Are you getting any error message when trying to use the service? Are you only experiencing issues with the data service or with calls and text messages as well?

Highlighted
Groupie

Yeah sure how about I post my address on here while I'm at it. I'll just deal with it and get something different.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.