Family Plan???

Go to solution

Family Plan???

My girlfriend and I are starting a family plan and she chose the $50 month plan and invited me I joined but do I have to pay the $50 month payment even though she already paid for the family plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Promoter

Hello,

To start a family plan both lines must be on the same plan $50 unlimited gigs. The Primary line is responsible to pay for the Family monthly bill plus any extra services the lines have. In this case if she paid her monthly bill and if she wants to start a family plan, she has to add $30 to add a secondary line. Family plans look like this

2 lines $80

3 lines $110

4 lines $140

5 lines $170

I hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Promoter

Hello,

To start a family plan both lines must be on the same plan $50 unlimited gigs. The Primary line is responsible to pay for the Family monthly bill plus any extra services the lines have. In this case if she paid her monthly bill and if she wants to start a family plan, she has to add $30 to add a secondary line. Family plans look like this

2 lines $80

3 lines $110

4 lines $140

5 lines $170

I hope this helps

View solution in original post

Groupie

I'm on a family plan can I pay my $30 to keep service if primary did not pay yet?

@Marzi420  Unfortunately that is not possible. The primary account needs to be paid as well.

- E.J.