Eligible plans with Boost Up

Eligible plans with Boost Up

I'm interested in financing a phone with Boost Up, but I need to know if I can keep my current (grandfathered) plan, or if I'll have to upgrade to a new plan. If I can't keep my current plan, it's not worth doing. Anyone know which plans are eligible? Thanks.
3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Eligible plans with Boost Up

Hello, @Hennessjd73. Thanks for stopping by. We'll be happy to help. In case the system states that the device is not compatible with your current plan, you'll be required to change it to complete the swap. 

Anyways, we'd like to take a closer look at your account. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

I'm on the old $35/mo growing data plan. Looking to upgrade my phone. I'm eligible to finance a new phone, but just wondering if financing would require "upgrading" my plan as well. If I can't keep my current plan, I'll just save and buy the phone outright.
Agent

Hello, @Hennessjd73. Thanks for stopping by. We'll be happy to help. You'll be able to remain on your current plan, as long as the new phone is compatible with it. 

As the Growing Data plan is sales expired, we recommend you to contact us so we can assist you to switch the phones and, if possible, keep the same plan. If you have any other question, just let us know.