Easy Pay option?

Easy Pay option?

Yesterday I was able to purchase a phone using the easy pay installment plan but I decided not to because I was (wrongfully) told by an in-store associate that I was able to do it in store. I went to a store this morning and the man said that you could not do easy pay in store, so I went back home to do it online but it said that they could not verify my account information when I entered in my billing address. I called customer care and they were no help at all, and my phone call ended when they sent me to the Sprint care line where the man tried to sell me on a sprint plan.

12 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: Easy Pay option?

have you figured this out at alll? ive trying all day but it says that it cant verify my identity. It worked all the way up to the pyment/shipment then kicked me out & when i tried it again it will not work. 

No i still haven't figured it out. This seems to be happening to a lot of people so hopefully boost works on it soon.
Groupie

After being transferred a million times i was told it's actually a Sprint plan. So bye boost & hello Sprint. Just got my 6s plus today!

Were you able to purchase a phone at the end of the day? I would like to do the same, but I am having the same problem. Some bank cards will not permit on-line purchases, therefore some of us are not eligible for easy pay after all! SMH!
Agent

@LoisC29 Hey there! I apologize for the delay in answering you. We've answered your questions in a "Private Message". We'll wait for your response.
~ Joy 

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

I tried doing the Easy Pay option as well to get an iPhone 7 plus & received an email from customer service saying they couldn't find an account for my phone number... Really? Then who's taking my money & how do I get service on my phone?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi julieyarbrough9

Always keep in mind that if the card you're using for the online order is also registered on your Boost account, the shipping address must also be you account billing address. Otherwise, your order may be rejected.

EdwinRG.

Agent

Hello. @susanmason1087. Can you please send us a private message with the Boost Mobile phone number and pin?

I recently got an email and text saying i was eligible for the easy pay option. i purchased the iPhone 6 in January and was looking to upgrade to the 7 but pay on it monthly. i spoke to a rep over the phone who told me that i was not eligible because i had only been with boost since January which is not true. then she said go to a boost mobile premiere store and they can help me with my account. i went to the nearest store in my area and they looked in my account and could not find my eligibility i showed her the email and text and she said it was strange why its not showing in my account. she said that the program is new to their store and to contact boost support. so then spoke to a new rep who told me that i was eligible since i i was a member of boost for almost five years and could not understand what was wrong with  my account. they then transfers me to tech support who told me theirs nothing they could do. i asked to speak with a supervisor and he hung up on me. i then called  back and spoke to someone else who told me to email boostsupport.com. i did and still have not received a response this was almost four days ago. i am COMPLETELY UPSET at this point. after being a loyal customer for five years this is how boost treat their customers. i would really love to speak to someone in corporate but of course they would not give me an alternate number than customer support. I'm about to switch to METRO PCS. i have read other threads where boost mobile could not verify customer accounts for those eligible for easy pay. I'M DONE at this point.