Easy Pay option?

Easy Pay option?

Yesterday I was able to purchase a phone using the easy pay installment plan but I decided not to because I was (wrongfully) told by an in-store associate that I was able to do it in store. I went to a store this morning and the man said that you could not do easy pay in store, so I went back home to do it online but it said that they could not verify my account information when I entered in my billing address. I called customer care and they were no help at all, and my phone call ended when they sent me to the Sprint care line where the man tried to sell me on a sprint plan.

9 REPLIES
Groupie

Re: Easy Pay option?

have you figured this out at alll? ive trying all day but it says that it cant verify my identity. It worked all the way up to the pyment/shipment then kicked me out & when i tried it again it will not work. 

No i still haven't figured it out. This seems to be happening to a lot of people so hopefully boost works on it soon.
Groupie

After being transferred a million times i was told it's actually a Sprint plan. So bye boost & hello Sprint. Just got my 6s plus today!

Were you able to purchase a phone at the end of the day? I would like to do the same, but I am having the same problem. Some bank cards will not permit on-line purchases, therefore some of us are not eligible for easy pay after all! SMH!
Agent

@LoisC29 Hey there! I apologize for the delay in answering you. We've answered your questions in a "Private Message". We'll wait for your response.
~ Joy 

~ Joy P.

I tried doing the Easy Pay option as well to get an iPhone 7 plus & received an email from customer service saying they couldn't find an account for my phone number... Really? Then who's taking my money & how do I get service on my phone?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi julieyarbrough9

Always keep in mind that if the card you're using for the online order is also registered on your Boost account, the shipping address must also be you account billing address. Otherwise, your order may be rejected.

EdwinRG.

Try this 1 on for size...got an extra line for my son...phone was lost so I called to have it turned off ..assured it was ...it wasn't. 3 months of negligence and stupidity on the part of customer service got my bank overdrawn...my line shut off...about 5 hours on the phone with customer service over a 2 day period...not to mention the humiliation of having my card declined because they overdrawn my bank on a line that was supposed to be shut off 2 months earlier...knocked me out of that as well and had to start over..so I'm starting over alright right at my next billing cycle with Metro...better service better phone selection...they get the plus models
Agent

Hello. @susanmason1087. Can you please send us a private message with the Boost Mobile phone number and pin?