Earned free month of service

Highlighted
Groupie

Randomly received an email from Boost saying I earned a free month of service just for being me. This is SO helpful and amazing that I am going to recommend boost mobile to everybody! Seriously this is a wonderful surprise and I just wanted to say thank you boost mobile.

I’ve been using boost for over five years , through many phones , android and iOS, and never had any problems. Boost mobile you are awesome that’s a contract I would actually be happy to sign BOOST MOBILE IS AWesome *my signature*
138 REPLIES 138
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am kind of knew to boost and I wanted to try a free month to see how I would like it
Highlighted

How do I get it
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @fmwootie45 We apologize for the troubles. Unfortunately, we do not have free month of service offers available. We appreciate your loyalty. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

did you ever receive this free credit if so how do I get it phone is off
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Ive been with boost almost 10 years ive had a family plan with myself, and 3 kids for 4 years, and i havent recieved any kind of promotion or free month. How could i qualify for a free month?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Courtneylane79. Although we appreciate your loyalty, unfortunately, we do not have free month of service offers available. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Get $25 credit added to your account! Use my link now! https://refer.boostmobile.com/sCriLeS-9p55CL
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Done
Highlighted
Groupie

Highlighted
Enthusiast

?