Earned free month of service

Highlighted
Groupie

Earned free month of service

Randomly received an email from Boost saying I earned a free month of service just for being me. This is SO helpful and amazing that I am going to recommend boost mobile to everybody! Seriously this is a wonderful surprise and I just wanted to say thank you boost mobile.

I’ve been using boost for over five years , through many phones , android and iOS, and never had any problems. Boost mobile you are awesome that’s a contract I would actually be happy to sign BOOST MOBILE IS AWesome *my signature*
138 REPLIES 138
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Not quite sure how this getting a free month work
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. You'll receive an email if you are eligible for this promotion. If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No but I sure appreciate you.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How did u get it
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How does this work? My mom died unexpectedly and i been homeless i need to try my phone on so organizations can reach me to help me get on my feet
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, AriiBaybee. Sorry to hear that! We'd love to assist you. Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I don’t know how to message
Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I found it 😩i messaged you
Highlighted
Agent

Thank you! We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.