Earned free month of service

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Earned free month of service

I never got my free month service 

Agent

Hello, breshears22. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be happy to assist you. Did you sign up for any free month promotion? 

Accomplice

Yes we got 2 of the galaxy j7 this was around black friday and we are on a family plan I was told we would also get a free month and never got it even not over a month ago my phone got hacked into and my number got changed customer service was very unfriendly and very unhelpful and it took 2 days for me to get my phone number fixed and I use my phone for work I work for ups no one seems to wanna help even in store I. Very big on customer service I have been doing it for over 20 years with some big company's including tmobile.i hope this issue can be resolved .
Agent

Just to confirm, where did you purchase the phone? @breshears22

Accomplice

At the store in anderson Indiana on scatterfield rd yes I got 2 phones glaxey j7 and I have had nothing but trouble with mine .but haven't tried to get another one yet because if had that many problems dont know if I should just switch companys.

How do i get a free month

@JiggsCasey wrote:
Randomly received an email from Boost saying I earned a free month of service just for being me. This is SO helpful and amazing that I am going to recommend boost mobile to everybody! Seriously this is a wonderful surprise and I just wanted to say thank you boost mobile.

I’ve been using boost for over five years , through many phones , android and iOS, and never had any problems. Boost mobile you are awesome that’s a contract I would actually be happy to sign BOOST MOBILE IS AWesome *my signature*

how do i get a free month

Agent

Hello. Let's take a closer look. Please send us a private message.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Enthusiast

I still haven't received a free month, and ive been with boost since 2011
Enthusiast

It would be amazing to get a free month of service I could really use it