Earned free month of service

Highlighted
Groupie

Earned free month of service

Randomly received an email from Boost saying I earned a free month of service just for being me. This is SO helpful and amazing that I am going to recommend boost mobile to everybody! Seriously this is a wonderful surprise and I just wanted to say thank you boost mobile.

I’ve been using boost for over five years , through many phones , android and iOS, and never had any problems. Boost mobile you are awesome that’s a contract I would actually be happy to sign BOOST MOBILE IS AWesome *my signature*
131 REPLIES 131
Highlighted
Accomplice

I received an message saying earn free month of services from chappellbrandie (Enthusiast
Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok let me know when it comes available
Highlighted

For sure, ronlondasimpson.

Highlighted

50free
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yes id like that
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I get the code for the $50 credit
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How do I apply?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Mccallumg. We will address your concern through your private message. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

How do I earn the free month

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I feel like I deserve something! I have been with you guys for years! Past 6 months, I'm roaming, all my data is randomly gone?!? Then I have to call.. and pay for add on.. every month! I've spoke to you guys 4 times this month about it. It's getting out of hand.. and today one of your people told me... "I'm going to make your plan the $35 6gb plan.... then proceeds to tell me I have $35 3g ... apoligizes.. and you guys give me 1 GB data pack....... 1 gb...... go make me feel better?! I want something... I buy and buy and buy data packs.... I use spotify.. and it eats my data??? Its all I do on my phone. You guys need to please address this... I'm getting very inpatient........