Coolpad Surf speed issue's

Highlighted

Coolpad Surf speed issue's

I purchased this device under the 50/50 plan for $129.11 3 hours ago. The speed is slower than my cell phone hotspot (t-mobile). We were thinking about switching carriers to Boost. I am hoping this is a configuration issue as download speeds are a joke. I have a 3com dialup modem that would get double the download speed. It has taken me 20 minutes just to register and post this here. Have all green lights so the signal strength is great. Any ideas before I add this to the pile?

ElectricBlueRT_0-1575403081278.png

See more topics labeled with:
2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Coolpad Surf speed issue's

Hello, ElectricBlueRT. We definitely want to take a closer look at this. Please, send us a private message so we can better assist you.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Re: Coolpad Surf speed issue's

Anyone else have any suggestions as to how I can get this to work correctly? I have been tossed from one agent to the next with a total of 5 hours of troubleshooting. I am well within the coverage area and I am just getting the same response from everyone namely "Um maybe its just congestion". Went back to the store and was told it was not their problem. A refund would have been nice.