Changing plan

Highlighted
Accomplice

Changing plan

I got my phone and plan yesterday. I didnt realize till last night she signed me up for unlimited at 50 a month when I wanted the plan that goes down to 35$ after paying on time for 6 months. When I tried to change it online it doesnt give me that exact option and wants me to pay 35$ now for a less gb plan, on top of the 50 I paid yesterday. Does this mean I have to wait till next month to change and now cant get that plan I wanted? Also, I had ordered a sim card online but changed my mind and went to the store, so now I have a wasted sim catd and am out 10 bucks. Can it be returned?
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can work through this? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I do not see where it says to send a message when i click on a persons pic
Highlighted
Accomplice
Highlighted
Agent

Hello Terdrivemecrzy. The option will only appear if you confirmed your email when creating your account. To do so, please access your email and follow the instructions on the confirmation message. If you have, and it still won't show, please clear your browser's cookies and cache before trying again.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did that. Nothing.
Highlighted
Agent

Did you refresh the page?

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Finally got it. it was way down the bottom of page.