Changing my plan

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Changing my plan

Hi! I wanted to change my plan to the current $100 Promotion. I was told I needed to wait until today and add the proper funds to my account.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Changing my plan

Hey there, AmberSimpkins01! Are you setting up a family plan or was the family plan already existent?

7 REPLIES

Hey there, AmberSimpkins01! Are you setting up a family plan or was the family plan already existent?

Groupie

Hi, I'm trying to change my plan from 50 a month to 35 dollars a month. 

Agent

Hello, @Michal. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M. 

How do I change my plan from 60 to 35
Agent

Hello, Chrissy57! Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to help. You can make plan changes, add services and more through "My Account" online. Also, we can change it for you. If you'd like our help, private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Enthusiast

I need help with my plan! Currently I pay $85 but I want to remove an add on and a line to get it back to $50! Please help me 😅 lol
Agent

Hi @taniaflores Could you please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN code so we can help you?