Changing Plan

Accomplice

Changing Plan

I am trying to switch my plan from the $35 2gb growing data plan with the $5 auto reboost discount to the $35 3gb data plan with the $5 auto reboost discount, but when I confirm these changes, the boostmobile.com/success website just keeps showing the loading icon. I've trying clearing my cache and tried on incognito mode.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Changing Plan

Hi there, @Maegen! The AutoPay discount is no longer available for current plans. If you change your current price plan, the autopay discount will be removed. If you would like to change your price plan, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you.

Groupie

Switching plan from the 35$ to the 50$ is that going to change my bill date as well
Agent

Hey there, @Teelove! Thank you for your question. Please be advised that the plan change  will not alter your payment date. 

Groupie

So if my due date on April 23, and I switch my plan to unlimited on today my due date going still bel 23 on next month
Highlighted
Agent

Do you mean that you want to make sure that the plan starts up today? If so, the due date will change to 30 days from today's date.

Groupie

Ok thanks ill just switch to another phone service provider,I'm trying to keep my due date on the same day every month,But if I switch plans on today that means my due date going to change as well..Thanks Appreciate you're help
Agent

So sorry to hear that you want to leave due to this situation. We wish we had an option to make the change without altering the due date, but the system won't allow us to do so.