Changing Family Plan - why is plan shown as available but incompatible when selected ???

Enthusiast

Changing Family Plan - why is plan shown as available but incompatible when selected ???

I am a new/current Boost Mobile customer and maybe interested in changing my current family plan.  When I review the 12 "Available plans" shown to me, there is a "Boost Family Plan Promo" (120.00/mo, $30 per line on 4 lines ... unlimited data, talk, and text plus 30GB of Mobile Hotspot). However, when I "Select plan", I receive the following error message: "This plan is incompatible and will eliminate your existing Family Plan." with the option to "Cancel" or "Proceed".

I am confused and some clarification would be much appreciated. Why is this plan shown as available to me but, when selected, this plan is incompatible? (Thank you)

-Jim-

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Thanks for reaching out to us, @jim3900! This is probably due to type of plans. Be aware this is promotional plan with a specific code, all family members should be on it for it to work. Please send us a private message with your number and PIN so we can look into it.

Groupie

I also need help canceling the third line
Accomplice

I had the same problem as well. I think it's okay now though since all 4 lines have been switched to the new plan.