Canceling service

Accomplice

Canceling service

I'd like to cancel the primary account line on family plan and have the secondary line take over.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Canceling service

Hi, Animekitten. Thanks for contacting us. Thank you for being a customer. Your account will cancel automatically in 120 days when you do not use the phone or add funds. When your account is canceled, you will lose your phone number and will be unable to port your number to another carrier.

Accomplice

I have a family plan with boost up. The secondary line has the boost up phone. I need the secondary line to take over the account and cancel the main account because i no longer want boost and have gone to a new carrier.
Agent

Was the Boost-Up made on the primary line? If so, please know that, even if the phone is being used on the secondary line, the primary line is responsible for the Boost-Up agreement. If a customer on an Installment Agreement cancels service before completing their phone payments, the remaining unpaid balance will be due immediately. We strongly suggest paying your balance in full in order to keep your current phone number and to avoid defaulting on your loan. Also, if your balance isn't paid within 45 days of your cancellation date, we reserve the right to take further collection action, including turning the account over to a collection agency.