Cancel service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Cancel service

I would like to cancel my service because my phone currently doesn't work, and I don't intend to get a new one, but I can't figure out how to cancel my service, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Cancel service

Thank you for being a customer, Mirasu. Your account will cancel automatically in 120 days when you do not use the phone or add funds. When your account is canceled, you will lose your phone number and will be unable to port your number to another carrier.

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Thank you for being a customer, Mirasu. Your account will cancel automatically in 120 days when you do not use the phone or add funds. When your account is canceled, you will lose your phone number and will be unable to port your number to another carrier.

I would like to cancel my ad on international calls to Canada asap

Agent

Hey there @rayp123. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Please help, i need to cancel my plan and I can’t reach anyone. @Joy1713 it won’t even let me message you

Agent

Hi there, mramirez. Thanks for contacting us. Please, send us the phone number and PIN (always make sure to send this information in private).