Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Cancel plan

Highlighted
Accomplice

Cancel plan

Must I call to get rid of my account or can someone help me here?
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Cancel plan

Temporarily
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, hartmank48! Thanks for reaching out to us here. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to assist you?

Highlighted
Agent

We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Highlighted

I want to cancel my plan. Because im out of country for 2months and I don't want to pay $100. Thank you.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, astercastillo12. We can definitely help you out with that. Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, astercastillo12. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, can you help me cancel my current plan? So i could register a new one since i already used up all of its data allocation. Thanks
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Jabbex. We'll be more than happy to assist you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

Already sent you a PM, thanks