Cancel an order

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Cancel an order

I need to cancel a phone I no longer need, as of posting this the phone hasn’t shipped.
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Cancel an order

Hi, Jowazz. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We can submit an order cancellation request on your behalf, please know that order cancellation is not guaranteed. If the order was able to be cancelled the order, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the order cancellation. If the device is shipped before the order cancellation could be completed, you will either need to refuse the shipment or if the device is delivered, you will need to return the handset. If the order could not be cancelled in time, you will receive an email confirming that the device was shipped along with the tracking number.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Jowazz. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We can submit an order cancellation request on your behalf, please know that order cancellation is not guaranteed. If the order was able to be cancelled the order, you will receive an email confirmation regarding the order cancellation. If the device is shipped before the order cancellation could be completed, you will either need to refuse the shipment or if the device is delivered, you will need to return the handset. If the order could not be cancelled in time, you will receive an email confirming that the device was shipped along with the tracking number.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I need help cancelling an order ASAP!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please respond ASAP!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Josiah617! Thank you for contacting us. We have received your private message and we will reply to you shortly.

Highlighted

I need to cancel an order also
Highlighted
Groupie

i need to cancel my order that delivers in a couple of days.

Highlighted
Groupie

i need an order canceled.

Highlighted
Groupie

i need t cancel an order asap.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @cobyswatson. How long ago was the order placed?