Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Can't make an international call

Go to solution
Highlighted

Can't make an international call

I pay for $10 unlimited international calling..When I try to make a call it says I have insufficient funds to make the call..I haven't made an international call to have insufficient funds.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can't make an international call

Hey, @carrieg76! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, @carrieg76! I’d like to look into this for you. Can you Can you shoot us a private message with your phone number to verify your account? Thanks!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I am going through the same thing. I can't make international calls since the 13th, and while I tried to call Boost mobile so many times (and stayed in line for over 2h), nobody answers at the end. Last week I was able to get ahold of an agent, but even though they tried to reset my phone, it didnt work. 

I pay the 10 dollars add on for international calls, and I call clients for my job, all international calls. I tried so many times getting ahold of you guys, and nobody answers. Please help!

Highlighted
Groupie

I am going through the same thing and I can't get ahold of an agent- I tried several times, even stayed on the call for over 2h!! I pay for international calls add on as I do this for my work, and I haven't been able to call internationally since the 13th. Please help!!!
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @isabelamills, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.