CIPA content Filter settings

Go to solution
Highlighted

CIPA content Filter settings

Ok so when I'm on the browser , usually chrome, and I try to download vids , I'm directed to a page that says it's restricted and I need to turn it off or disable it in my account settings. Ive done so in the Boost Zone app but I still get the message . It's from the sprint pcs site though and I'm unable to access anything in sprint. How do I go about turning this off or disabling it?
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: CIPA content Filter settings

Sorry to hear that, @Lulu_M. We’d be happy to help. Please, follow these steps to change the Content Filter settings on your account online:

-Access your online account.
-On the My Boost Dashboard (Landing Page), scroll down to My Device section.
-Look for and click Profile Settings.
-To turn off Content Filter, click ON and OFF displays.

We recommend you do these steps through a computer (If available). Please, get back to us if you need further assistance.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Groupie

I been experiencing the same issue. How can I diable from boost zone?? Also, I just got a Sprint account so I can disable/turn off and nothing!!!

Highlighted
Groupie

1. Click on your boost zone.
2. Click on my account,
3. Scroll down to manage user profile,
4. Then scroll down to Call and Content Settings.
5. *Enter your pin if promted to do so.
6. Scroll down to Content settings and ruen ON....
***You are eeady to brows rhe net freely!!
Highlighted
Groupie

Sorry, turn them OFF...

I've been having an issue with this as well. Once I turn the filters off and go on to the
Highlighted

Mine continues to CIPA filter active
Highlighted
Groupie

Internet the filter is turning itself back on... Had to try for 20 mins before it finally gave me the option to submit the request...
Highlighted

Iv tryed these steps and the site isnjust acting broken it wont load after u hit reset someone or somehow get ahold of these boost people and fix this. Its becoming a larger issue i feel like now
Highlighted
Agent

Hi @Justindidawick. Once you turn off the content filter settings, you can update your profile to make sure that the settings are properly added. If you have an Android, you can do so by going to Settings > System Updates > Update Profile. If you have an iPhone, you can dial the code ##25327#.

Highlighted

I've been having the same issue. I went through all of the steps and it still isn't working.
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Lulu_M. We’d be happy to help. Please, follow these steps to change the Content Filter settings on your account online:

-Access your online account.
-On the My Boost Dashboard (Landing Page), scroll down to My Device section.
-Look for and click Profile Settings.
-To turn off Content Filter, click ON and OFF displays.

We recommend you do these steps through a computer (If available). Please, get back to us if you need further assistance.

View solution in original post