Broken iPhone 6 Plus pre- owed

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Broken iPhone 6 Plus pre- owed

I brought A phone online I received date March 16 by FedEx opening up the package cut the phone on there was a white line running across the screen I contacted Boost mobile. After not receiving a return label through email I decided to go to the post office and pay for the phone to be sent back the phone was received in the facility on Monday, March 19. It was explained to me the first time 7 to 10 business days before the money be returned. Waited the 10 days, call back they say 7-14 days. On the 14 th day I call and they say allow 2-3 days it will be in your account I called back 2 days later. Now they say the order was never worked on so I have to wait 7-10AGAIN.... So I say to the man why do I have to wait he keeps saying that the policy. This is BS my 12year old used all of her birthday money and now she has no phone and no money. I have been on the phone all morning the 16th business day and there still nothing. Called back this evening they say allow 2 days.. This is a rip off. I sent it back in the time frame, paid for it to be returned. Waited all the days. Out of a phone $212.00 plus the money I paid for it to be shipped back to the building. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Broken iPhone 6 Plus pre- owed

So sorry about the trouble, Chantillia4. Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

3 REPLIES
Agent

So sorry about the trouble, Chantillia4. Can you please send us a private message with the details so we can get down to the bottom of this?

Groupie

Hello, my order number is ek-beep-*****
USPostal tracking *****

Agent

Could please send us that information via a private message. You can send us a private message by clicking on my user name, and selecting send this user a private message.