Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Brightstar Phone insurance (thorugh Boost)

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Brightstar Phone insurance (thorugh Boost)

Im having a very similar issue. I switched to boost and  purchased 2 iphone 6s and one of them stopped working before my first month. Been trying to get a replacement for 2 weeks now and no resolution. Everytime i call me they say that im covered for a 90 warranty and that the insurance company has to abide by it. Well everytime i have called Brightstar they dont see any warranty for my device and state that my phone is not covered. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Brightstar Phone insurance (thorugh Boost)

I purchased a refurbished Galaxy S6 from Boost Mobile in July.  It arrived on Aug 2nd with a broken microphone, I could make calls on the phone but the other person could not hear me, the voice to text also did not work, further evidence of a broken mic.

I called Boost Mobile and spent about 30 min going through every single prompt to find out how to talk to someone about having a replacement sent.  I finally reached someone (I wish I had written down what I used to navigate the prompts) Boost Ended up transferring me to what I now know is Brightstar, the 90 day warranty company.  I called on Friday and was told I would receive an email, I didn’t.  I waited and never received the email.  I called them again on 8/14 and spoke to someone and they said I had not placed a claim, which I thought I had from the first call back on 8/2.  After hanging up, I did not receive an email again with the return information.  I called back and was told there were known issues with the email server and that they could escalate this to corporate and I would receive a personal email from them.  That is where things stand today, stand by for further updates.