Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Bought new one from boost, can I add a line for my dad so he can use my old phone?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Bought new one from boost, can I add a line for my dad so he can use my old phone?

So I'm switching from my zte phone to moto e6, my dad wants to know if he can use that phone if I add him to my family plan

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Bought new one from boost, can I add a line for my dad so he can use my old phone?

Hi there ericdanielm92. Thank you for contacting us. Does your dad have a current Boost mobile account? Victor21

Accomplice

Re: Bought new one from boost, can I add a line for my dad so he can use my old phone?

nope he doesnt have a boost account, he will be added to my account, hopefully with my old phone

Highlighted
Agent

If the old phone is from Boost, we can help you activated it or you can try activate it on our website at this URL. Once his account is active, we can help you to add him to your family group.

Highlighted
Accomplice

so activating the old phone in his name will not cost me anything up front until i actually add him to my family line?

Highlighted
Agent

That is correct! Please keep in mind, there will be $10 reactivation fee since the phone was used before. So you will have to cover all bill via your primary line. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

okay thank you, i dont actually get my new phone till tomorrow, so when i swap phones for myself, ill go from there

Highlighted
Agent

All right, you are welcome. Thanks for letting us know. We remain at your service if you need to know anything else.