Boostup

Accomplice

Boostup

I’ve been trying to boostup since April, but I keep getting the We’re sorry but you aren’t eligible for a Boostup contract message. I know for a fact that I am, my last phone was paid off about a year ago. How do I resolve this?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hi there, tbarrow. Thanks for contacting us.

Sadly, if you're not eligible, the order can't be placed. Remember that you have to have 12 consecutive on time payments to qualify. 

Accomplice

Yeah I havent missed a payment. I know the criteria and meet the requirements. I actually received a letter stating that you’re unable to verify my identity. Not sure what I need to do. I even called the 1-800-639-6116 number on the letter, verified my address and they told to me to wait 2 months to try again. I waited the 2 months, tried today and still no luck.
Agent

A FICO check is performed. And the process is handled by the system automatically. Make sure that the information on your account matches the one for you card. 

Accomplice

Thanks for the replies!

I don’t even get far enough to enter my card info. I get as far as entering my address, email, phone number, etc. All of my cards have matched what’s on my Boost account for months now. I even tried updating my address for my Boost account waiting a few days and then reapplying a few times. Plus I’m getting mail from you guys and if my address was incorrect I don’t think my payments would be going through if it didn’t match my bank account which is the same address I’m using for my boost account
Agent

Understood. We recommend you contact our Sales team, so they can try to place the order on your behalf. You can call at your convenience at (877) 289-9380. Alternatively, you can visit a Boost store in your area to buy the phone. Locate a store using the following link: https://boost.co/2wML569. We suggest you first contact them to make sure that they have the handset you want to purchase in stock.