Boostup

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Boostup

My dashboard says I am eligible for boostup but when I try to buy a phone it says I'm not eligible. Help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Boostup

Hi there, @rachel15471! A customer who is deemed eligible for the BoostUP! program does not necessarily meant the customer is approved for BoostUP! Because we do not do credit checks in Prepaid, A FICO check is done during the BoostUp! order process to approve the customer. The FICO check is meant to check 2 things: Identity Check: We need to ensure they are who they say they are and that their legal name matches the billing address Fico has on file for them.

Required Information: Legal Name, Mailing Address, DOB, and Email Address.
A Post Office Box (P.O. Box) will not work
Optional Information: SSN (or ITIN); Driver’s License (or State ID #).

Ensure that you have no unpaid Sprint Debt.
If you have Unpaid Sprint Debt, you will not be approved to purchase a BoostUp! device and will need to contact Sprint to pay off any remaining balances with Sprint before you can reapply for BoostUp!.
We recommend that the customer add more information about themselves (SSN and/or DL) to help get them approved, if they don’t believe they have Sprint debt.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Boostup

Hi there, @rachel15471! A customer who is deemed eligible for the BoostUP! program does not necessarily meant the customer is approved for BoostUP! Because we do not do credit checks in Prepaid, A FICO check is done during the BoostUp! order process to approve the customer. The FICO check is meant to check 2 things: Identity Check: We need to ensure they are who they say they are and that their legal name matches the billing address Fico has on file for them.

Required Information: Legal Name, Mailing Address, DOB, and Email Address.
A Post Office Box (P.O. Box) will not work
Optional Information: SSN (or ITIN); Driver’s License (or State ID #).

Ensure that you have no unpaid Sprint Debt.
If you have Unpaid Sprint Debt, you will not be approved to purchase a BoostUp! device and will need to contact Sprint to pay off any remaining balances with Sprint before you can reapply for BoostUp!.
We recommend that the customer add more information about themselves (SSN and/or DL) to help get them approved, if they don’t believe they have Sprint debt.

View solution in original post