BoostUp! Issue

Accomplice

BoostUp! Issue

When I login to MyBoost account it says I’m eligible for Boost Up but when I go to complete my order I get an error message saying I’m not eligible. I’m not sure what to do at this point. I had a previous account with Sprint but I did pay off the account. I talked with a Sprint rep earlier and she said that their system was updated so I should be able to make the purchase now but it’s still not working.
See more topics labeled with:
10 REPLIES 10
Agent

Re: BoostUp! Issue

Hi there, ChantelleMW. Thanks for contacting us.

Being eligible does not mean being approved. A FICO check is done during the BoostUp! order process to approve. We advise you to make sure that your Boost account information matches the billing address, legal name, mailing address, DOB, etc.

Accomplice

I thought it mentioned that there wasn’t a credit check done?
Accomplice

I thought it said there wasn’t a credit check done?
Agent

Hi there, @ChantelleMW. In the case of the BoostUp, there's an identity check.

Accomplice

It states at the beginning of the checkout process “With BoostUP! Installment Payments, you'll pay the balance of your purchase in monthly installments over the course of your agreement. Please note this is not a credit check, but an identity confirmation. We will not be querying credit bureaus or requesting a credit score.” even so my credit still isn’t bad but ok. Thanks.
Agent

You're very welcome @ChantelleMW. Is it saying that you're not passing the identity check?

Accomplice

I’m not sure..I just know at checkout it says I don’t qualify and have to pay full price for the device.
Agent

Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, so we can look into it.

Accomplice

How do I PM you?