BoostUP

Go to solution
Accomplice

BoostUP

I received an email stating that I would be charged for the phone installments for my BoostUP, but I never received a transaction confirmation. So I didn’t think the order was processed. Can I get some insight as to what is going on as far as the order? If it happened or not, and the details of it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: BoostUP

Hi, AmberSimpkins01. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: BoostUP

Hi, AmberSimpkins01. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.