BoostShield/Phone Insurance

Go to solution
Highlighted

BoostShield/Phone Insurance

Hi Support! I just recently purchased a new Boost Device about a month ago and previously I've never had an issue adding or waving monthly insurance but this time around everytime I get to the boostshield page and select add on it auto logs me back out & back in stuck at the dashboard screen again. So to no avail. Robo advisor says I'm past my 30day period but If so it's literally only by days and not for lack of trying. My primary concern is this is the 1st time I've had a new device Via boost online installment payment plan so maybe theres a different process or procedure. I'm just extremely frustrated & helpless at the moment. Thx to all in advanced!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: BoostShield/Phone Insurance

Hello, @laurenisawake. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: BoostShield/Phone Insurance

Hello, @laurenisawake. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

View solution in original post