Boost up

Groupie

Boost up

I received an email that I can Boost up there’s No Credit Check but every time I try to purchase online it’s telling me about a bill that I owe sprint that can’t allow me to do installments
4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

Re: Boost up

Same here. If you owe sprint the will not let you boost up, which is false advertising. I’m going to go to Metro.
Agent

That's not what we like to hear. So sorry to hear about this experience, @Promise1987. Let's do some investigating. Did you receive the notification advertising that you're eligible for the BoostUP! program? If yes, what error message are you getting when placing an order?

Highlighted
Groupie

I didn’t even get an error message which is the messed up part. The page would just act as if it was processing and would just be stuck as if it were processing. When I first responded to the advertisement, I did so via online through my account. I selected my phone, checked off that I would to do the installments, entered my name, DL and social. It even let me go as far as entering payment info, except it would never process, the icon on the page would just keep spinning forever. I was finally able to call boost and after about a half hour was able to find out it was from money I owed sprint nearly 5 years ago. I just wish they were more transparent on that instead of wasting people’s time and hopes.
Agent

Thanks for the information, @Promise1987. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".