Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Boost up order keeps cancelling

Highlighted
Groupie

Boost up order keeps cancelling

Why does my order keep canceling ??
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Boost up order keeps cancelling

Sorry to hear that, Mruiz122394. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the order number. If you have a Boost Mobile account, please send us the phone number and pin code.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I send private messages. ?
Highlighted
Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

Highlighted
Groupie

Just message you!
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks. @Mruiz122394! We'll reply shortly to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

BOOST MOBILE IS A SCAM!!!!IF YOU ARE TRYING TO ORDER A PHONE YOU WILL NEVER GET IT!!! IT IS ONLY A PROMOTIONAL SCAM TO KEEP YOU INTERESTED IN THERE SERVICES! THE ORDER WILL CANCEL EVERYTHING. tHIS IS A SCAM! THIS IS A SCAM! THIS IS A SCAM! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @bre133. We;re sorry to hear you feel this way.There are many reasons an order may have been cancel. The best option we can offer, is for you to purchase the device at one of stores to avoid further inconvenience. 

Also, we can see that one of our agents is assisting you through private message, please wait for their response.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

IM SURE YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT BOOST UP IS ONLY OFFERED ONLINE.

Highlighted
Accomplice

PM THE AGENT, DID ANY ONE ELSES REASONING FOR CANCELLATION WAS "FRAUD"? I KNOW IT CANT BE RIGHT BECAUSE I USE THIS CARD EVERYDAY FOR EVERYTHING.